We were asked by the new tenant to cut out the cladding to the perimeter walls and install windows; this creating additional natural day light in the unit for the proposed laboratory and office areas.
In brief we:
- Carefully marked out and cut the composite cladding to 7 areas specified by the client; (cladding being a combination of 100mm core and 40mm core).
- Supplied and installed additional aluminium framework to the new openings and to the inside of the unit forming additional purlins and columns where necessary to provide additional support.
- Supplied and installed exterior flashings – colour to match existing exterior.
- Secured the newly formed openings overnight with plywood for security / prevent water ingress.
- Supplied and installed a total of 7 windows 1200mm x 1000mm, including top openers where specified by the client. Rosewood colour exterior to match existing windows and white interior.
New Mill House, Tanfield Lane, Wath, Ripon, HG4 5JE