We were contacted by the managing agent acting on behalf of the landlord to undertake dilapidation works to the unit.
We were requested to undertake the works as quickly as possible due to a high level of interest. As works progressed on site a new tenant was secured. The works undertaken by CPR Ltd ultimately providing the tenant with a clean, water tight blank canvas.
In brief we undertook the following:
- Removal of airlines and supplies at high level throughout factory floor.
- Isolate electrics – remove all trays and fixings at high level – trays associated with lights to warehouse leave in situ. Remove tenant installed sockets on perimeter walls.
- Tested emergency lighting.
- Degreased the painted concrete factory floor with mechanical ride on scrubber/dryer.
- Deep clean to all offices and toilets clean throughout.
- Cleaned front elevation of building; including canopy over entrance, cladding, windows and frames.
- Removed old sign to front of unit.
- Re painted various blockwork panels to perimeter of factory floor.
- Undertook sporadic resin repairs to factory floor where floor slab had been damaged / machinery had been removed.
- Removed tenant installed water supplies internally and externally.
- Removed and disposed debris from the rear goods yard.
- Undertook various window handle repairs to ensure these were left fully operational.
- Investigated and resolved 2 areas of water ingress via external cladding. Undertook remedial works to plasterwork and suspended ceilings once the water ingress was resolved.
Altec Industrial Unit, Kingsmark, Freeway, Bradford