Working on behalf of the managing agent after approval was granted through the buildings insurance we reinstated the wall like for like after it had suffered heavy impact damage from a moving vehicle.
Works in involved the following:
- Cordoned off area of work. Isolated the external lighting to the wall.
- Demolished areas that were left unstable.
- Re built the wall like for like out of double skin brick. Brick match sourced from a local builders merchant. Wall incorporating brick piers and light ‘housing’ to 1 pier to match remaining wall.
- Supplied and installed 5 number pier capping’s to match existing cappings.
- Reinstated the existing railings between piers after undertaking minor fabrication repairs.
- Supplied and installed 1 number external flood light and junction box mounted on new pier.
- Removed and disposed of all debris off site. Cleaned down areas of work with jet wash.
Springwell Road, Holbeck, Leeds, LS12