We were approached by the client to overclad an existing brick built extension so this looked more in keeping with the rest of the unit ultimately giving it a fresh face lift.
Overview of Works
- Supplied and installed Z bars fixed to face of existing brickwork. Framed out as necessary around existing structural openings.
- Supplied and installed single skin ‘corrugated style’ powdered coated cladding finished in RAL7016 Anthracite to brick elevations.
- Finished cladding off the ground at approximately 150mm and formed drip tray.
- Supplied and installed new pre finished powder coated capping’s to bridge newly formed cavity and sit over existing concrete coping to flat roof.
- To undertake the works efficiently and safely we used a scissor lift for the duration.
- We also undertook electrical facilitation works to assist cladding works and ungraded the external security lighting for LED’s and provided necessary certification.
Hunslet Rd, Leeds, LS10 1QR