We were approached by the managing agent to repair the brick slip cladding and plywood that was rotten. As we were unable to match we suggested the full proof solution would be to remove and renew the low level cladding in full and replace with a pre finished product that is maintenance free.
Overview of Works
- We Cordoned off the area of work due to it being on a busy high street.
- Removed and disposed of remaining brick slip cladding and rotten plywood behind.
- Re ply wooded the existing framework to provide a solid backing.
- Supplied and installed UPVC pre finished shiplap cladding in black to full elevation at low level.
- Installed trim to bottom as drip detail / provide neat finish.
- Removed and disposed of debris off site.
Cross Gates, Leeds, LS15 8QS