Parcel of Land
Springwell Road/ Water Lane
We were contacted by the landlord who wanted to clear and secure the site for controlled parking. We provided recommendations and options for general site clearance, vegetation removal, perimeter fencing, access gates and aggregates suitable for the subbase and wearing course.
Once we received approval we issued polite warning notices to all cars parked on the plot of intent to start works.
Overview of Works
- secured the perimeter of the site via our sister companies Brownridge Transport and Barriers for Hire.
- Tree surgeon removed overgrown trees and dense vegetation.
- Undertook general ground clearance, demolished remaining walls and graded off the site.
- Installed 2.4m palisade to the perimeter of the site with the aid of a breaker attachment on a JCB.
- Supplied and installed a sub base with MOT type 1 stone where areas where low and compacted
- Supplied and installed tarmac scalping’s to act as a wearing course and compacted.
Our sister company Fox Doors then attended and undertook on site fabrication work to extend the drop down bolts to the gates and installed hollow tubes into the ground to ensure the gates were both safe and secure.
The works undertaken will have also increased the value of the parcel of land and now provided the landlord with superb asset for a controlled income. From undertaking the works above we were instructed by the landlord to undertake similar works on a smaller site 100m up the road!
Holbeck, Leeds, LS11 9UD