Works undertaken on behalf of the landlord through the managing agent for a mixed use Industrial Estate with communal yard used for parking.
Throughout the duration of the works we provided temporary traffic management to allow tenants to continue to use the site.
Overview of Works
- 6 x patches totalling 30m2.
- Saw cut/break out down to approximately 40mm, Prepare and apply bitumen tack coat to surface and edges of patch.
- Supply, lay and roll 40mm x 10mm SMA.
- Join old tarmac with new by banding joint.
- Remove and dispose of debris off site.
Carlton Mills Estate, Pickering St, Leeds LS12 2QG