We undertook this dilapidation work on behalf of the landlord due to the tenant vacating the unit. Our brief was to strip out the outgoings tenants fit out and turn the unit back into a blank canvas so the office could be re marketed with a view to attracting a prospective new tenant. Due to the prominent city centre location the unit is classed as grade A1 office space. We therefore undertook the fit out works with ‘higher end’ materials.
Overview of Works:
- Isolate M+E. undertake necessary testing, undertake remedial works
- Remove all associated signage and frosting to windows and shop front inside and out.
- Remove stud walls, offices and small canteen area
- Remove existing, supply and install new suspended ceiling grid throughout.
- Redecoration to all walls and woodwork
- Removal of existing carpet tiles, supply and install high end carpet tiles.
- Undertake thorough clean ready for hand over.
- Issue necessary certification.
Leeds, LS1 4DL