We were approached to tender for the dilapidation of a 1190 sq. ft single storey retail unit in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The landlord and managing agent were on a tight timeline to get the unit ready for the prospective tenant. Encouraged by our short lead times and proactive attitude towards the project, we were awarded the contract, and quickly embarked on a full strip out of the unit.
We worked alongside the managing agent and the incoming tenants building contractor to ensure all works were completed to everyone’s satisfaction within the tight timescale provided. All in all, we were able to successfully deliver the project in just one week.
Overview Of Works
- Mechanical and Electrical:
- Safely isolated and disconnected all electrical supplies ready for removal. Identified wiring and other components able to be retained by incoming tenant, reducing their fit-out costs and saving valuable lead time.
- Isolated gas supply and removed commercial kitchen setup. Extractor hood was removed and retained for incoming tenant.
- Isolated and degassed A/C units ready for removal.
- Full strip-out of outgoing tenant fixtures, fittings and chattels, including:
- All floor, wall and ceiling mounted finishes.
- All partitions to bring unit back to ‘basic shell’.
- Cold store.
- Commercial kitchen.
- M+E items including gas, electric and A/C.
Leeds City Centre, LS1