We were tasked with fulfilling landlord dilapidations for a combined warehouse and office unit located in Wakefield. We worked closely with the appointed contracts administrator to enhance both the interior and exterior spaces. Our original scope of works evolved throughout our time onsite and so we made it a priority to make necessary adjustments to our program. We left site leaving the unit ready for a new tenant to take occupation.
Overview of works:
- Roof works included applying rubber sealant to entirety of roof sheets.
- Supply and install all new roof lights.
- Renew double felt insulated flat roof.
- Relining 120lm of existing guttering serving 3 number units.
- Strip out all previous tenant alterations.
- Install new LED lighting throughout.
- Test and certify all shutter doors.
- Decoration throughout the internal offices and to the warehouse blockwork.
- Supply new vinyl flooring to office areas.
- Deep clean of the warehouse floor.
- Final sparkle clean throughout the office areas and an external tidy up.
- Test and certify electrics and fire alarm.