The client had come to us following persistent roof leaks in their warehouse, with the goal of addressing and replacing the affected roof section. This particular area of the roof was made up of asbestos cladded sheets. Our team worked methodically to ensure safe removal and disposal of the asbestos roof sheets and offering the client reassurance through continuous air quality monitoring. We completed the reroof in small sections to ensure the normal running of their business, resulting in a project timeline spanning two weeks.
Overview of works:
- Scaffolding and safety netting.
- Removal and disposal of asbestos sheets.
- Asbestos air monitoring.
- Installation of new Kingspan roof covering.
- Installation of new trimline gutters.
- New flashing to damaged roller shutter door.