We were instructed by the landlord to supply and install a partition to divide a large room 50/50.
Wall being approximately 7m long x 3m high.
Overview of Works
- Protection to existing floor
- Supplied and installed timber studwork to form wall framework to underside of existing suspended ceiling.
- Insulated studwork with acoustic rockwool insulation
- Supplied and installed plasterboard to both sides of wall.
- Scrim and plaster skim finish to both sides of wall
- Supplied and installed skirting board to match existing
- Two coats of emulsion to walls. Filled, undercoated and glossed skirting.
- Supplied and installed surface mounted dado trunking – incorporating 4 double sockets and data to both sides.
- Divided existing suspended ceiling lighting onto two separate switches.
- Removal of floor protection and debris off site.
Midland Rd. Hunslet
Leeds. LS10 2RJ