We were contacted by a managing agent to price and subsequently repair the front of the commercial unit after a HGV had reversed into it.
Overview of Works
- We removed and disposed the damaged cladding to front elevation between the roller shutter doors in line with The top of shutter doors.
- Supplied and installed 2 x new cladding sheets; 4.5m to door height, 2 x reveal flashings. Retain existing drip tray.
- Supplied and installed 1 x cladding central divider top hat trim. Colour scheme to match existing.
- The existing Bollards were steel that had been infilled with concrete and secured into the ground below the block paving.
- We carefully removed the block paving and set to one side. Excavated and removed the remaining base of bollards and disposed off site.
- Supplied and installed new pre finished heavy duty bollards 139mm flat top 1000mm in height bollards.
We then back filled and reinstated the block paving to the immediate area.
Stourton, Leeds, LS10 1DG