We were asked by the client to provide a quotation to remove a redundant gantry and high level storage area that was constructed by a previous tenant to create additional storage within the warehouse.
Due to the obscure shape and different materials used to construct the structure careful consideration was required in terms of plant and the method needed to dismantle and remove it safely.
We provided the client a quotation and subsequently gained approval.
Overview of Works
- Cordon off area of works.
- Carefully dismantle the steel gantry with the use of access equipment and plant.
- Carefully dismantle the mezzanine structure and remove blockwork to ground level.
- Remove and dispose of all arising debris off site.
- Hand area back to client.
Northern Monk, Leeds, LS11 9PL