We were contacted by the managing agent to quote and subsequently undertake necessary repairs to a property after a car had crashed into the front of it.
Overview of Works
- Removed and replaced Yorkshire stone threshold
- Replaced low level brickwork either side of the door where structurally necessary.
- Patch repair render at low level to cover brickwork.
- Spliced new timber sections into existing frame where damage has occurred.
- Ease and adjusted existing door.
- Replaced missing beading to door frame, and spliced new timber into door frame.
- Replaced section of damaged downpipe and paint to match.
- Redecoration of existing door and frame, in like for like colour scheme.
- Redecoration of render around front entrance door.
- Removed and replaced chipboard immediately behind door threshold, and added additional structural support to brace the floor.
- Due to laminate match not being available, we infilled the area directly behind the threshold with an inlayed coir entrance mat.
Oakwood, Leeds, LS8 4BA