Screwfix Garforth – Concreting Works
CPR Ltd were invited to price and were subsequently successful in carrying out some external remedial yard works. The work formed part of tenant fit out for the new Screwfix Store at Garforth.
Area: approximately 35sqm.
Postcode: LS25 2JY
Overview of Works
- Floor saw cut around the perimeter of the agreed area of hardstanding in poor condition
- Break out concrete with the aid of a JCB and hydraulic pecker attachment
- Removal and disposal of rubble off site.
- Compact subbase with vibrating plate
- Installation of reinforced starter bars into the remaining concrete around the perimeter secured in situ with resin.
- Installation of reinforcement mesh on packers.
- Supplied and installed new concrete slab
- Applied a brush ‘non slip’ finish.
Garforth LS25 2JY