Commercial Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificate Rating

With our Stroma certified energy assessors survey & report we can bring your property up to the required EPC standard to gain your commercial energy performance certificate.

Now is a critical time to take action to avoid the potential risks to completing leases on buildings where the EPC is sub-standard – EPCs rated F or G (18% of all commercial buildings). The fine for non-compliance in one building is more than the cost of our initial advice to help you de-risk your assets.

When you need an EPC

You must have an Energy Performance Certificate if:
You rent out or sell the commercial premises or own a building under construction that is finished.
There are changes to the number of parts used for separate occupation and these changes involve providing or extending fixed heating, air conditioning or mechanical ventilation systems or an upgrade to your lighting system to low energy LED lighting.

Contact us today for a commercial EPC